When someone visits www.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are designed by:
– third parties such as Facebook and Google who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Midnight Pulse.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- For Midnight Pulse to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
We will use your name, email address and telephone number to communicate with you in relationship to the services you are using, we will ask you if you would like to stay in touch with us after you have completed the course or training.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at email@example.com
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about our handling of your information may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org